Skip to main content

Ask the Careers Service

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I want to change or leave my course, who do I talk to?

791 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Sep 03, 2021    Getting started Course change


If you are thinking of changing or leaving your course you need to contact your school support office to discuss what is possible and the options open to you.

If you are unsure about what course to change to, or career directions with a different degree, or options without a degree talk to us.